The intertemporal behavior of economic profits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 3 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Ajit & Singh, Alaka & Weisse, Bruce, 2002.
"Corporate Governance, Competetion, The new International Financial Architecture and Large Corporations in Emerging Markets,"
24305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh & Bruce Weisse & Alaka Singh, 2002. "Corporate governance, competition, the new international financial architecture and large corporations in emerging markets," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp250, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2009.
"Evidence on Competitive Advantage and Superior Stock Market Performance,"
2009/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Øystein Gjerde & Kjell Knivsflå & Frode S�ttem, 2010. "Evidence on competitive advantage and superior stock market performance," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 277-301.
- Frankel, Richard & Litov, Lubomir, 2009. "Earnings persistence," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1-2), pages 182-190, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.