Two-sided matching with incomplete information about others' preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar, 2003.
"Ordinally Bayesian Incentive Compatible Stable Matchings,"
05001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar, 2003. "Ordinally Bayesian Incentive Compatible Stable Matching," Working Papers hal-00242988, HAL.
- Barberà, S. & Dutta, B., 1995.
"Protective behavior in matching models,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 281-296.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2006.
"Constrained School Choice,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
671.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Dec 2008.
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2011.
"College Admissions And The Role Of Information: An Experimental Study,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(3), pages 713-737, 08.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter & Robert F. Veszteg, 2008. "College admissions and the role of information : an experimental study," Economics Working Papers we080302, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter & Robert F. Veszteg, 2008. "College Admissions and the Role of Information: An Experimental Study," ISER Discussion Paper 0707, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nicoló, Antonio & Rodríguez-Álvarez, Carmelo, 2012. "Transplant quality and patientsʼ preferences in paired kidney exchange," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 299-310.
- Chakraborty, Archishman & Citanna, Alessandro & Ostrovsky, Michael, 2010. "Two-sided matching with interdependent values," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 85-105, January.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter, 2007.
"School Choice and Information. An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms,"
Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena
018, University of Siena.
- Pais, Joana & Pintér, Ágnes, 2008. "School choice and information: An experimental study on matching mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 303-328, September.
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér, 2006. "School Choice and Information An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/14, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Pereyra, Juan Sebastián, 2013. "A dynamic school choice model," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 100-114.
- Antonio Nicolò & Carmelo Rodríguez-Álvarez, 2013. "Incentive compatibility and feasibility constraints in housing markets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 625-635, September.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2004. "In search of advice for participants in matching markets which use the deferred-acceptance algorithm," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 249-270, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.