Musical Chairs: Modeling Noisy Evolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temzelides, Theodosios, 1997.
"Evolution, coordination, and banking panics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 163-183, September.
- Y.M. Kaniovski, 1998. "On Misapplications of Diffusion Approximations in Birth and Death Processes of Noisy Evolution," Working Papers ir98050, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- N. Williams, 2002. "Stability and Long Run Equilibrium in Stochastic Fictitious Play," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers cbeeeb49cc8afc83f125df5a8, David K. Levine.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Pigouvian pricing and stochastic evolutionary implementation," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Desiree A. Desierto, 2008. "The Dynamics of Economic Integration," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Markov evolution with inexact information," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Simon P. Anderson & Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Stochastic Game Theory: Adjustment to Equilibrium Under Noisy Directional Learning," Virginia Economics Online Papers 327, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Y.M. Kaniovski & G.C. Pflug, 1997. "Limit Theorems for Stationary Distributions of Birth-and-Death Processes," Working Papers ir97041, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Blume,L. & Durlauf,S., 2002. "Equilibrium concepts for social interaction models," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Larry Samuelson, 2002. "Evolution and Game Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 47-66, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.