Has the industrial revolution been crowded out? Some reflections on Crafts and Williamson
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan H. Andersen & Hans-Joachim Voth, 1997.
"Neutrality and Mediterranean Shipping Under Danish Flag, 1750-1807,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_018, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Dan H. Andersen, 1997. "Neutrality and Mediterranean Shipping Under Danish Flag, 1750-1807," Economics Series Working Papers 1997-W18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Temin, Peter & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2005.
"Credit rationing and crowding out during the industrial revolution: evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 325-348, July.
- Temin, Peter & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2004. "Credit Rationing and Crowding-Out During the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," CEPR Discussion Papers 4453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Temin & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2004. "Credit Rationing and Crowding out during the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," Working Papers 211, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Peter Temin & Joachim Voth, 2004. "Credit rationing and crowding out during the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," Economics Working Papers 859, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "Engel`s Pause: A Pessimist`s Guide to the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 315, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.