Economic evaluation of alcohol treatment services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Evaluation and Program Planning.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richman, Alex, 1983. "Cost/effectiveness analysis of alcoholism and drug abuse treatment programs: The relevance of recidivism and resource absorption," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 49-52, January.
- French, Michael T. & Dunlap, Laura J. & Zarkin, Gary A. & Karuntzos, Georgia T., 1998. "The costs of an enhanced employee assistance program (EAP) intervention," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 227-236, May.
- Michael T. French & Kerry Anne McGeary, 1997. "Letter: Estimating the economic cost of substance abuse treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 539-544.
- Zhang, Sheldon X. & Roberts, Robert E.L. & Callanan, Valerie J., 2006. "The cost benefits of providing community-based correctional services: An evaluation of a statewide parole program in California," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 341-350.
- French, Michael T. & McCollister, Kathryn E. & Sacks, Stanley & McKendrick, Karen & De Leon, George, 2002. "Benefit-cost analysis of a modified therapeutic community for mentally ill chemical abusers," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 137-148, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.