The energy-climate challenge: Recent trends in CO2 emissions from fuel combustion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subhadra, Bobban G., 2010. "Sustainability of algal biofuel production using integrated renewable energy park (IREP) and algal biorefinery approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5892-5901, October.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
- Grimaud, André, 2009.
"Taxation of a Polluting Non-Renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World,"
IDEI Working Papers
541, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Julien Daubanes & André Grimaud, 2010. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 567-588, December.
- Grimaud, André, 2007. "On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation, Incentives to Research and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 477, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- DAUBANES Julien & GRIMAUD AndrÃ©, 2006. "On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation and Growth," LERNA Working Papers 06.26.219, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Subhadra, Bobban & Edwards, Mark, 2010. "An integrated renewable energy park approach for algal biofuel production in United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4897-4902, September.
- Narayanan, K. & Sahu, Santosh Kumar, 2012. "Energy Consumption Response to Climate Change under Globalization: Options for India," MPRA Paper 36366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitroulopoulou, C. & Ziomas, I., 2011. "Update of indicators for climate change mitigation in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6495-6504, October.
- Thambiran, Tirusha & Diab, Roseanne D., 2011. "Air quality and climate change co-benefits for the industrial sector in Durban, South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6658-6666, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.