The energy-climate challenge: Recent trends in CO2 emissions from fuel combustion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Daubanes & AndrÃ© Grimaud, 2010.
"Taxation of a polluting non-renewable resource in the heterogeneous world,"
46270, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Julien Daubanes & André Grimaud, 2010. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 567-588, December.
- Grimaud, André, 2009. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-Renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," IDEI Working Papers 541, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
- Subhadra, Bobban G., 2010. "Sustainability of algal biofuel production using integrated renewable energy park (IREP) and algal biorefinery approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5892-5901, October.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Mohr, Alison & Raman, Sujatha, 2013. "Lessons from first generation biofuels and implications for the sustainability appraisal of second generation biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 114-122.
- Subhadra, Bobban & Edwards, Mark, 2010. "An integrated renewable energy park approach for algal biofuel production in United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4897-4902, September.
- Narayanan, K. & Sahu, Santosh Kumar, 2012. "Energy Consumption Response to Climate Change under Globalization: Options for India," MPRA Paper 36366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitroulopoulou, C. & Ziomas, I., 2011. "Update of indicators for climate change mitigation in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6495-6504, October.
- Thambiran, Tirusha & Diab, Roseanne D., 2011. "Air quality and climate change co-benefits for the industrial sector in Durban, South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6658-6666, October.
- Usenobong F. Akpan & Godwin E. Akpan, 2012. "The Contribution of Energy Consumption to Climate Change:A Feasible Policy Direction," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 21-33.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.