Renewable electricity in Sweden: an analysis of policy and regulations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buckman, Greg, 2011. "The effectiveness of Renewable Portfolio Standard banding and carve-outs in supporting high-cost types of renewable electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4105-4114, July.
- Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H., 2007. "Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Papadopoulos, A.M. & Karteris, M.M., 2009. "An assessment of the Greek incentives scheme for photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1945-1952, May.
- Kažukauskas, Andrius & Jaraite, Jurate, 2011. "The Profitability of Power Generating Firms and Policies Promoting Renewable Energy," CERE Working Papers 2011:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2011. "Drivers promoting renewable energy: A dynamic panel approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1601-1608, April.
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P., 2008. "Renewable energy and the environment in South Africa: A way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3312-3316, September.
- Marques, António C. & Fuinhas, José A. & Pires Manso, J.R., 2010. "Motivations driving renewable energy in European countries: A panel data approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6877-6885, November.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2007. "The effect of financial constraints, technological progress and long-term contracts on tradable green certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3347-3359, June.
- del Río, Pablo, 2010. "Analysing the interactions between renewable energy promotion and energy efficiency support schemes: The impact of different instruments and design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4978-4989, September.
- António Marques & José Fuinhas & José Manso, 2011. "A Quantile Approach to Identify Factors Promoting Renewable Energy in European Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(3), pages 351-366, July.
- Sk Uddin & Ros Taplin & Xiaojiang Yu, 2010. "Towards a sustainable energy future—exploring current barriers and potential solutions in Thailand," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Holmgren, Kristina & Amiri, Shahnaz, 2007. "Internalising external costs of electricity and heat production in a municipal energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5242-5253, October.
- Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2010. "A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part I: Where RES do not meet EU targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6499-6513, November.
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
- Barry, Martin & Chapman, Ralph, 2009. "Distributed small-scale wind in New Zealand: Advantages, barriers and policy support instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3358-3369, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.