The effects of environmental fiscal reform in Germany: a simulation study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 9 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-48, July.
- Andreas Bockermann & Norbert Molitor & Marc Ingo Wolter & Jürgen Blazejczak, 2006. "Long-Term Macro Economic Modelling Of The Bulgarian Economy To Analyse The Effects Of Anticipated Changes In The Energy Sector," GWS Discussion Paper Series 06-3, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Anthony Letsoalo & James Blignaut & Theuns de Wet & Martin de Wit & Sebastiaan Hess & Richard S.J. Tol & Jan van Heerden, 2005. "Triple Dividends Of Water Consumption Charges In South Africa," Working Papers FNU-62, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2005.
- Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald & McDonald, Scott, 2013. "Carbon taxation in Russia: Prospects for a double dividend and improved energy efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 128-140.
- Ina Meyer & Mark Sommer, 2014. "Employment Effects of Renewable Energy Supply - A Meta Analysis," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 12, WWWforEurope.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The effect of the German and British environmental taxation reforms: A simple assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3043-3051, August.
- Zimmermannova, Jarmila, 2012. "Ex-post analysis of impacts of the car registration fee in the Czech Republic," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1458-1464.
- Das, Samantak & Mukhopadhyay, Dripto & Pohit, Sanjib, 2005.
"Mitigating carbon emission through economic instruments: An Indian Perspective,"
96, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Samantak Das & Dripto Mukhopadhyay & Sanjib Pohit, 2005. "Mitigating Carbon Emission through Economic Instruments : An Indian Perspective," Energy Working Papers 22132, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Samantak Das & Sanjib Pohit & Dripto Mukhopadhyay, 2008. "Mitigating Carbon Emission through Economic Instruments: An Indian Perspective," Working Papers id:1814, eSocialSciences.
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Wolter, Marc Ingo & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011.
"Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model “e3.at”,"
FCN Working Papers
13/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Madlener, Reinhard & Wolter, Marc Ingo, 2011. "Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model "e3.at"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6082-6099, October.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Löschel & Heinz Welsch, 2008. "Environmental Taxation and Induced Structural Change in an Open Economy: The Role of Market Structure," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 17-40, 02.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová & Michal Menšík, 2013. "Ex-Post Analysis of Solid Fuels, Natural Gas and Electricity Taxation Introduction," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 46-66.
- Barker, Terry & Ekins, Paul & Foxon, Tim, 2007. "The macro-economic rebound effect and the UK economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4935-4946, October.
- Meyer, Bernd & Distelkamp, Martin & Wolter, Marc Ingo, 2007. "Material efficiency and economic-environmental sustainability. Results of simulations for Germany with the model PANTA RHEI," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 192-200, June.
- Martin Distelkamp & Frank Hohmann & Dr. Christian Lutz & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Marc Ingo Wolter, 2003. "PANTA RHEI V -Modelldarstellung und Prognose der CO2-Emissionen," GWS Discussion Paper Series 03-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Ercolano, Salvatore & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Romano, Oriana, 2012. "Environmental fiscal reform and willingness to pay for the environment: an empirical analysis on European micro data," MPRA Paper 39680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barker, Terry & Ekins, Paul & Foxon, Tim, 2007. "Macroeconomic effects of efficiency policies for energy-intensive industries: The case of the UK Climate Change Agreements, 2000-2010," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 760-778, July.
- Barker, Terry & Junankar, Sudhir & Pollitt, Hector & Summerton, Philip, 2007. "Carbon leakage from unilateral Environmental Tax Reforms in Europe, 1995-2005," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6281-6292, December.
- Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd & Nathani, Carsten & Schleich, Joachim, 2005. "Endogenous technological change and emissions: the case of the German steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1143-1154, June.
- Ekins, Paul & Pollitt, Hector & Barton, Jennifer & Blobel, Daniel, 2011. "The implications for households of environmental tax reform (ETR) in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2472-2485.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.