Structural change and energy efficiency in industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Fernández González, P. & Landajo, M. & Presno, M.J., 2014. "Multilevel LMDI decomposition of changes in aggregate energy consumption. A cross country analysis in the EU-27," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 576-584.
- Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 1994.
"Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel: Natural gas on Java,"
640, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- van Groenendaal, Willem J. H., 1995. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel : Natural gas on Java," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 1995. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel: Natural gas on Java," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-388320, Tilburg University.
- P. Fernández-González & M. Landajo & M.J. Presno, 2013. "Factors Influencing Changes In Aggregate Energy Consumption. An European Cross-Country Analysis," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 18-30.
- Farla, Jacco & Cuelenaere11, Rob & Blok, Kornelis, 1998. "Energy efficiency and structural change in the Netherlands, 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Francisco J. Ramos-Real, 2013. "Activity Sectors and Energy Intensity: Decomposition Analysis and Policy Implications for European Countries (1991–2005)," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 2521-2540, May.
- Jeong, Kyonghwa & Kim, Suyi, 2013. "LMDI decomposition analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in the Korean manufacturing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1245-1253.
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Tae Jung & Tae Park, 2000. "Structural Change of the Manufacturing Sector in Korea: Measurement of Real Energy Intensity and CO2 Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010.
"Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing : The Energy Intensity Approach,"
21719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & K. Narayanan, 2010. "Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing: The Energy Intensity Approach," Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 22-38, June.
- Shaista Alam & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2001. "Assessing Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity Changes in Pakistan: An Application of Complete Decomposition Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 135-147.
- Sebastian Petrick, 2013. "Carbon Efficiency, Technology, and the Role of Innovation Patterns: Evidence from German Plant-Level Microdata," Kiel Working Papers 1833, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Khademvatani, Asgar & Gordon, Daniel V., 2013. "A marginal measure of energy efficiency: The shadow value," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 153-159.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.