Structural change and energy efficiency in industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Farla, Jacco & Cuelenaere11, Rob & Blok, Kornelis, 1998. "Energy efficiency and structural change in the Netherlands, 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Khademvatani, Asgar & Gordon, Daniel V., 2013. "A marginal measure of energy efficiency: The shadow value," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 153-159.
- van Groenendaal, Willem J. H., 1995.
"Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel : Natural gas on Java,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 1995. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel: Natural gas on Java," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-388320, Tilburg University.
- Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 1994. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel: Natural gas on Java," Research Memorandum 640, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Sebastian Petrick, 2013. "Carbon Efficiency, Technology, and the Role of Innovation Patterns: Evidence from German Plant-Level Microdata," Kiel Working Papers 1833, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tae Jung & Tae Park, 2000. "Structural Change of the Manufacturing Sector in Korea: Measurement of Real Energy Intensity and CO2 Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Shaista Alam & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2001. "Assessing Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity Changes in Pakistan: An Application of Complete Decomposition Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 135-147.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & K. Narayanan, 2010.
"Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing: The Energy Intensity Approach,"
Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 22-38, June.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010. "Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing : The Energy Intensity Approach," MPRA Paper 21719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.