Systematic risk in emerging markets: the
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Emerging Markets Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006.
"Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold,"
Business Economics Working Papers
wb062808, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- José L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006. "Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold," Working Papers Series 126, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fernandes, José L. B. & Hasman, Augusto & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio, 2008. "Risk premium: insights over the threshold," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7070, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Robert D. Brooks, 2005. "Is systematic downside beta risk really priced? Evidence in emerging market data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Estrada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior (II): The D-CAPM," IESE Research Papers D/493, IESE Business School.
- Thomas Lagoarde-Segot & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Portfolio allocations in the Middle East and North Africa," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp141, IIIS.
- Samuel Mongrut Montalván & Didac Ramírez Sarrió, 2005. "Discount Rates in Emerging Capital Markets," Finance 0501013, EconWPA.
- Estada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior: An alternative behavioral model," IESE Research Papers D/492, IESE Business School.
- Samuel Mongrut & Dídac Ramírez, 2006. "Discount Rates in Emerging Capital Markets," Working Papers 06-03, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Jun 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.