Systematic risk in emerging markets: the
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Emerging Markets Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Robert D. Brooks, 2005. "Is systematic downside beta risk really priced? Evidence in emerging market data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jose L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006.
"Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold,"
Business Economics Working Papers
wb062808, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Samuel Mongrut Montalván & Didac Ramírez Sarrió, 2005. "Discount Rates in Emerging Capital Markets," Finance 0501013, EconWPA.
- Estrada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior (II): The D-CAPM," IESE Research Papers D/493, IESE Business School.
- Estada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior: An alternative behavioral model," IESE Research Papers D/492, IESE Business School.
- Thomas Lagoarde-Segot & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Portfolio allocations in the Middle East and North Africa," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp141, IIIS.
- Samuel Mongrut & Dídac Ramírez, 2006. "Discount Rates in Emerging Capital Markets," Working Papers 06-03, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Jun 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.