A note on an iterative forward/backward scheduling technique with reference to a procedure by Li and Willis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 89 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ozdamar, Linet & Ulusoy, Gunduz, 1994. "A local constraint based analysis approach to project scheduling under general resource constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 287-298, December.
- Edward W. Davis & James H. Patterson, 1975. "A Comparison of Heuristic and Optimum Solutions in Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(8), pages 944-955, April.
- Christofides, Nicos & Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Tamarit, J. M., 1987. "Project scheduling with resource constraints: A branch and bound approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 262-273, June.
- Li, K. Y. & Willis, R. J., 1992. "An iterative scheduling technique for resource-constrained project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 370-379, February.
- Ashtiani, Behzad & Leus, Roel & Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador, 2008. "A novel class of scheduling policies for the stochastic resource-constrained project scheduling problem," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/198618, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Hartmann, Sonke & Kolisch, Rainer, 2000. "Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 394-407, December.
- Klein, Robert, 2000. "Bidirectional planning: improving priority rule-based heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 619-638, December.
- Valls, Vicente & Ballestin, Francisco & Quintanilla, Sacramento, 2005. "Justification and RCPSP: A technique that pays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 375-386, September.
- Lova, Antonio & Maroto, Concepcion & Tormos, Pilar, 2000. "A multicriteria heuristic method to improve resource allocation in multiproject scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 408-424, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.