New perspectives in competitive location theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 6 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buechel, Berno, 2012.
"Condorcet winners on median spaces,"
44625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2013.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "A note on Condorcet consistency and the median voter," Working Paper Series in Economics 17, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Avella, P. & Benati, S. & Canovas Martinez, L. & Dalby, K. & Di Girolamo, D. & Dimitrijevic, B. & Ghiani, G. & Giannikos, I. & Guttmann, N. & Hultberg, T. H. & Fliege, J. & Marin, A. & Munoz Marquez, , 1998. "Some personal views on the current state and the future of locational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 269-287, January.
- Campos Rodríguez, Clara M. & Moreno Pérez, José A., 2008. "Multiple voting location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 437-453, December.
- D. Santos-Peñate & R. Suárez-Vega & P. Dorta-González, 2007. "The Leader–Follower Location Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- Fernandez, Pascual & Pelegrin, Blas & Garcia Perez, Maria Dolores & Peeters, Peter H., 2007. "A discrete long-term location-price problem under the assumption of discriminatory pricing: Formulations and parametric analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1050-1062, June.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013.
"Robust Equilibria in Location Games,"
Working Papers CIE
58, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Sequential location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 217-231, January.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Fernández & Blas Pelegrín & Frank Plastria & Boglárka Tóth, 2007. "Planar Location and Design of a New Facility with Inner and Outer Competition: An Interval Lexicographical-like Solution Procedure," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Rhim, Hosun & Ho, Teck H. & Karmarkar, Uday S., 2003. "Competitive location, production, and market selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 211-228, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.