An evaluation of microcomputer-based software packages for project management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 49 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulusoy, Gunduz & Ozdamar, Linet, 1996. "A framework for an interactive project scheduling system under limited resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 362-375, April.
- Jozefowska, Joanna & Weglarz, Jan, 1998. "On a methodology for discrete-continuous scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 338-353, June.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E., 1995. "Activity nets: A guided tour through some recent developments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 383-408, May.
- Herroelen, Willy S. & Van Dommelen, Patrick & Demeulemeester, Erik L., 1997. "Project network models with discounted cash flows a guided tour through recent developments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 97-121, July.
- Demeulemeester, Erik L. & Herroelen, Willy S., 1996. "Modelling setup times, process batches and transfer batches using activity network logic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 355-365, March.
- Williams, Terry, 1995. "A classified bibliography of recent research relating to project risk management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 18-38, August.
- Agrawal, M. K. & Elmaghraby, S. E. & Herroelen, W. S., 1996. ": A generator of testsets for project activity nets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 376-382, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.