Approximation of convex curves with application to the bicriterial minimum cost flow problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 42 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamacher, Horst W. & Pedersen, Christian Roed & Ruzika, Stefan, 2007. "Multiple objective minimum cost flow problems: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1404-1422, February.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & Nunen, J.A.E.E. van & Spengler, T., 2006.
"A Methodology for Assessing Eco-efficiency in Logistics Networks,"
ERS-2006-075-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof, J. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Spengler, T., 2009. "A methodology for assessing eco-efficiency in logistics networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 670-682, March.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & Nunen, J.A.E.E. van & Spengler, T., 2007. "A Methodology for Assessing Eco-Efficiency in Logistics Networks," Research Paper ERS-2007-037-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Xie, Chi & Travis Waller, S., 2012. "Parametric search and problem decomposition for approximating Pareto-optimal paths," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1043-1067.
- Safer, Hershel M. & Orlin, James B., 1953-, 1995. "Fast approximation schemes for multi-criteria combinatorial optimization," Working papers 3756-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Chi Xie, 2011. "The Pareto-optimal Solution Set of the Equilibrium Network Design Problem with Multiple Commensurate Objectives," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 727-751, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.