Feasible insertions in job shop scheduling, short cycles and stable sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 177 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eugeniusz Nowicki & Czeslaw Smutnicki, 1996. "A Fast Taboo Search Algorithm for the Job Shop Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 797-813, June.
- Dauzere-Peres, S. & Roux, W. & Lasserre, J. B., 1998. "Multi-resource shop scheduling with resource flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 289-305, June.
- Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Fuertes, A. & Tamarit, J. M. & Gimenez, G. & Ramos, R., 2005. "A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 525-534, September.
- Artigues, Christian & Roubellat, Francois, 2000. "A polynomial activity insertion algorithm in a multi-resource schedule with cumulative constraints and multiple modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Hoogeveen, J. A., 2000. "Scheduling multipurpose batch process industries with no-wait restrictions by simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 131-151, October.
- Artigues, Christian & Michelon, Philippe & Reusser, Stephane, 2003. "Insertion techniques for static and dynamic resource-constrained project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 249-267, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.