A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 176 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Benati, Stefano, 2003. "The optimal portfolio problem with coherent risk measure constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 572-584, November.
- Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Krylov, Sergiy & van der Wijst, Nico, 2005. "Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 115-131, May.
- Campbell, Rachel & Huisman, Ronald & Koedijk, Kees, 2001. "Optimal portfolio selection in a Value-at-Risk framework," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1789-1804, September.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Randall S. Hiller & Jonathan Eckstein, 1993. "Stochastic Dedication: Designing Fixed Income Portfolios Using Massively Parallel Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(11), pages 1422-1438, November.
- Martin R. Young, 1998. "A Minimax Portfolio Selection Rule with Linear Programming Solution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 673-683, May.
- Consigli, Giorgio, 2002. "Tail estimation and mean-VaR portfolio selection in markets subject to financial instability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1355-1382, July.
- Das, Sanjiv R. & Statman, Meir, 2013. "Options and structured products in behavioral portfolios," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 137-153.
- Gotoh, Jun-ya & Takeda, Akiko, 2012. "Minimizing loss probability bounds for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 371-380.
- Zheng, Xiaojin & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan & Cui, Xueting, 2012. "Lagrangian decomposition and mixed-integer quadratic programming reformulations for probabilistically constrained quadratic programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 38-48.
- Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario, 2012. "A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 584-592.
- Cui, Xueting & Zhu, Shushang & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan, 2013. "Nonlinear portfolio selection using approximate parametric Value-at-Risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2124-2139.
- Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos & Georgios Mamanis, 2011. "Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 259-279, August.
- Abel Cadenillas & Robert Elliott & Hong Miao & Zhenyu Wu, 2009. "Risk-Hedging in Real Estate Markets," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 265-285, December.
- Lin, Chang-Chun, 2009. "Comments on "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem"," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 339-341, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.