Simulated annealing for complex portfolio selection problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 150 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- Andre F. Perold, 1984. "Large-Scale Portfolio Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1143-1160, October.
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2011. "Heuristic algorithms for the cardinality constrained efficient frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 538-550, September.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yong-Jun & Xu, Wei-Jun, 2012. "A possibilistic mean-semivariance-entropy model for multi-period portfolio selection with transaction costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 341-349.
- K.P. Anagnostopoulos & P.D. Chatzoglou & S. Katsavounis, 2010. "A reactive greedy randomized adaptive search procedure for a mixed integer portfolio optimization problem," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1057-1065, December.
- Bilel JARRAYA, 2013.
"Asset Allocation And Portfolio Optimization Problems With Metaheuristics: A Literature Survey,"
Business Excellence and Management,
Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 38-56, December.
- Jarraya, Bilel, 2013. "Asset allocation and portfolio optimization problems with metaheuristics: a literature survey," MPRA Paper 53698, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- João Claro & Jorge Sousa, 2010. "A multiobjective metaheuristic for a mean-risk static stochastic knapsack problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 427-450, July.
- Massol, Olivier & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2014. "Export diversification through resource-based industrialization: The case of natural gas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1067-1082.
- Luo, Yong & Zhu, Bo & Tang, Yong, 2014. "Simulated annealing algorithm for optimal capital growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 10-18.
- Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens, 2013. "A dynamic programming approach to constrained portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 453-461.
- Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos & Georgios Mamanis, 2011. "Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 259-279, August.
- Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens, 2012. "A dynamic programming approach to constrained portfolios," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario, 2012. "A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 584-592.
- Chen, Wei & Zhang, Wei-Guo, 2010. "The admissible portfolio selection problem with transaction costs and an improved PSO algorithm," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(10), pages 2070-2076.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.