Super-efficiency and DEA sensitivity analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 129 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 1998. "Stability regions for maintaining efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 127-139, July.
- Charnes, A. & Neralic, L., 1990. "Sensitivity analysis of the additive model in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 332-341, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Zhu, Joe, 1996. "Robustness of the efficient DMUs in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 451-460, May.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Renaud, J. & Thibault, J. & Lanouette, R. & Kiss, L.N. & Zaras, K. & Fonteix, C., 2007. "Comparison of two multicriteria decision aid methods: Net Flow and Rough Set Methods in a high yield pulping process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1418-1432, March.
- Wang, John & Yan, Ruiliang & Hollister, Kimberly & Zhu, Dan, 2008. "A historic review of management science research in China," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 919-932, December.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2007. "Stability and integrity tests in data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 224-234, September.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2003. "Investigating transit production and performance: a programming approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 225-240, March.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2002. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 32-41, November.
- Cheng, Gang & Qian, Zhenhua & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2011. "Overcoming the infeasibility of super-efficiency DEA model: a model with generalized orientation," MPRA Paper 31991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stange, Henriette & Lissitsa, Alexej, 2003. "Russischer Agrarsektor im Aufschwung? Eine Analyse der technischen und Skaleneffizienz der Agrarunternehmen," IAMO Discussion Papers 52, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- NGUYEN-THI-THANH Huyen, 2007. "On the use of data envelopment analysis in hedge fund performance appraisal," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 131, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2007. "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3792-3806, July.
- Resende, Marcelo, 2008.
"Efficiency measurement and regulation in US telecommunications: A robustness analysis,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 205-218, July.
- Marcelo Resende, 2006. "Efficiency Measurement and Regulation in U.S. Telecommunications: A Robustness Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/15, European University Institute.
- Morita, Hiroshi & Hirokawa, Koichiro & Zhu, Joe, 2005. "A slack-based measure of efficiency in context-dependent data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 357-362, August.
- Chen, Yao & Sherman, H. David, 2004. "The benefits of non-radial vs. radial super-efficiency DEA: an application to burden-sharing amongst NATO member nations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 307-320, December.
- Huyen Nguyen-Thi-Thanh, 2006. "Quantitative selection of hedge funds using data envelopment analysis," Post-Print halshs-00067742, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.