Job shop scheduling with beam search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 118 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth R. Baker, 1984. "Sequencing Rules and Due-Date Assignments in a Job Shop," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1093-1104, September.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
- Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Gurgun, Burckaan, 1996. "A neural network model for scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 288-299, September.
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 2000. "Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 567-586, November.
- Berghman, Lotte & Leus, Roel, 2011. "Practical solutions for a dock assignment problem with trailer transportation," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/316827, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2005. "Beam search algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups," FEP Working Papers 186, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rego, César & Duarte, Renato, 2009. "A filter-and-fan approach to the job shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 650-662, May.
- Mati, Yazid & Dauzère-Pérès, Stèphane & Lahlou, Chams, 2011. "A general approach for optimizing regular criteria in the job-shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 33-42, July.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2004. "Filtered and Recovering beam search algorithms for the early/tardy scheduling problem with no idle time," FEP Working Papers 142, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2004. "Beam search algorithms for the early/tardy scheduling problem with release dates," FEP Working Papers 143, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Meersmans, P.J.M. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2001. "Effective algorithms for integrated scheduling of handling equipment at automated container terminals," Research Paper ERS-2001-36-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Zhou, Xuesong & Zhong, Ming, 2007. "Single-track train timetabling with guaranteed optimality: Branch-and-bound algorithms with enhanced lower bounds," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 320-341, March.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2007. "Beam search heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 250, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Beraldi, Patrizia & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2005. "Beam search heuristic to solve stochastic integer problems under probabilistic constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 35-47, November.
- Zhou, Xuesong & Zhong, Ming, 2005. "Bicriteria train scheduling for high-speed passenger railroad planning applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 752-771, December.
- Goncalves, Jose Fernando & de Magalhaes Mendes, Jorge Jose & Resende, Mauricio G. C., 2005. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 77-95, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.