A heuristic algorithm for the symmetric and asymmetric vehicle routing problems with backhauls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 113 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vigo, Daniele, 1996. "A heuristic algorithm for the asymmetric capacitated vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 108-126, February.
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Jacobs-Blecha, Charlotte, 1989. "The vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-51, September.
- PALHAZI CUERVO, Daniel & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & ARRÁIZ, Emely, 2013. "An iterated local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls," Working Papers 2013010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gajpal, Yuvraj & Abad, P.L., 2009. "Multi-ant colony system (MACS) for a vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 102-117, July.
- Ganesh, K. & Narendran, T.T., 2007. "CLOVES: A cluster-and-search heuristic to solve the vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick-up," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 699-717, May.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2005. "Incorporating sequential information into traditional classification models by using an element/position- sensitive SAM," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/292, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chu, Ching-Wu, 2005. "A heuristic algorithm for the truckload and less-than-truckload problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 657-667, September.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2005. "Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 126-141, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.