The measurement of income and price elasticities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 6 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harold Alderman, 1988. "Estimates of Consumer Price Response in Pakistan using Market Prices as Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 89-107.
- Claudia Bernasconi, 2013. "Similarity of income distributions and the extensive and intensive margin of bilateral trade flows," ECON - Working Papers 115, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ziesemer ,Thomas, 1995.
"Reconciling environmental policy with employment, international competitiveness and participation requirements,"
016, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 2000. "Reconciling Environmental Policy with Employment, International Competitiveness and Participation Requirements," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- June Y. T. Po & Jocelyn E. Finlay & Mark B. Brewster & David Canning, 2012. "Estimating Household Permanent Income from Ownership of Physical Assets," PGDA Working Papers 9712, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Paul de Boer, 2006. "Long-Run Patterns of Demand: The Expenditure System of the CDES Indirect Utility Function - Theory and Applications," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Tulli, Vanda & Weinrich, Gerd, 2007. "A solution to the monopolist's problem when demand is iso-inelastic," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 37-43, March.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1997. "Endogenous Fixprices and Sticky Price Adjustment of Risk-averse Firms," MPRA Paper 6302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1995. "A food demand system based on demand for characteristics," FCND discussion papers 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.