How sensible is the Leyden individual welfare function of income?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (1994)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagsvik, John k: & Strøm, Steinar, 2003.
"A Stochastic Model for the Utility of Income,"
32/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub & Andrea Morone, 2004.
"Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions,"
- Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan & Morone, Andrea, 2003. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Economics Working Papers 2003,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan & Morone, Andrea, 2005. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-being under Different Income Distributions," Working Paper Series RP2005/04, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2002. "Self-rated economic welfare in Russia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1453-1473, September.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2004.
"The Connexion Between Old and New Approaches to Financial Satisfaction,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1212, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernard M.S. Van Praag, 2004. "The Connexion between Old and New Approaches to Financial Satisfaction," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-053/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2004. "The Connexion between Old and New Approaches to Financial Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 1162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 1998. "Climate equivalence scales and the effects of climate change on Russian welfare and well-being," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 055a, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Himelein, Kristen & Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Frame-of-reference bias in subjective welfare," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 556-570.
- Andrew Clark, 1995.
"L'utilité est-elle relative ? Analyse à l'aide de données sur les ménages,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 151-164.
- Andrew Clark, 1995. "L'utilité est-elle relative ? Analyse à l'aide de données sur les ménages," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 141-149.
- Dagsvik John K., 2010. "Making Amartya Sen’s Capability Approach Operational: A Random Scale Framework for Empirical Modeling," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201005, University of Turin.
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Perception of Income Satisfaction: An Analysis of Slovenian Households," HEW 0408003, EconWPA.
- Heijden, E.C.M. van der, 1996. "Altruism, Fairness and Public Pensions: An Investigation of Survey and Experimental Data," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73590, Tilburg University.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strom, Steinar & Jia, Zhiyang, 2006.
"Utility of income as a random function: Behavioral characterization and empirical evidence,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-57, January.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm & Zhiyang Jia, 2005. "Utility of Income as a Random Function. Behavioral Characterization and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 431, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2000.
"Identifying welfare effects from subjective questions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2301, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2001. "Identifying Welfare Effects from Subjective Questions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(271), pages 335-57, August.
- Brown, Gordon D. A. & Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J. & Qian, Jing, 2005. "Does Wage Rank Affect Employees' Wellbeing?," IZA Discussion Papers 1505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Plug, Erik J. S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hartog, Joop, 1999. "If we knew ability, how would we tax individuals?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-211, May.
- Johannes Schwarze, 2000. "Using Panel Data on Income Satisfaction to Estimate the Equivalence Scale Elasticity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 227, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004053 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.