Some models of the international capital market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Andrew & Uhlig, Harald, 1999.
"Fickle Investors: an Impediment to Growth?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Scott & Harald Uhlig, 1999. "Fickle Investors: An Impediment to Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0415, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Scott, A. & Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1998. "Fickle Investors: An Impediment to Growth?," Discussion Paper 1998-134, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerard, Bruno & Thanyalakpark, Kessara & Batten, Jonathan A., 2003. "Are the East Asian markets integrated? Evidence from the ICAPM," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5-6), pages 585-607.
- Jan, Yin-Ching & Chou, Peter Shyan-Rong & Hung, Mao-Wei, 2000. "Pacific Basin stock markets and international capital asset pricing," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 1-16.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.