Consumer rationing and the posssibility of intertemporal price discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winston T.H. Koh, 2005.
"Household Demand, Network Externality Effects and Intertemporal Price Discrimination,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22455, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Winston T. H. Koh, 2005. "Household Demand, Network Externality Effects and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 49-69, 02.
- Winston T.H. Koh, 2005. "Household Demand, Network Externality Effects and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Working Papers 05-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Larry Karp & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2005.
"When Promoters Like Scalpers,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 477-508, 06.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2003. "When Promoters Like Scalpers," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt52d579j4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 2003. "When promoters like scalpers," CUDARE Working Paper Series 916R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Tian Xia & Richard Sexton, 2010. "Brand or Variety Choices and Periodic Sales as Substitute Instruments for Monopoly Price Discrimination," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 333-349, June.
- Hing-Man Leung, 1997. "Intertemporal price discrimination and consumer demand," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 19-40, February.
- Canoy, Marcel, 1994.
"Natural monopoly and differential pricing,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- John Boyce & Jeffrey Robert Church & Lucia Vojtassak, 2012. "Capacity Constraints in Durable Goods Monopoly: Coase and Hotelling," Working Papers 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 08 Aug 2012.
- Van Cayseele, Patrick, 1993. "Lemons, peaches and creampuffs: The economics of a second-hand market," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119012, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Carla Marchese & Alberto Cassone, 2000. "Tax Amnesty as Price-Discriminating Behavior by a Monopolistic Government," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 21-32, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.