The advantage of tying one's hands: EMS discipline and Central Bank credibility : Francesco Giavazzi and Marco Pagano
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1988)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1990.
"Budgetary aspects of economic and monetary integration in Europe,"
1990-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Budgetary Aspects Of Economic And Monetary Integration Inn Europe," Papers 9037, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Budgetary Aspects of Economic and Monetary Integration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clerc, L. & Dellas, H. & Loisel, O., 2010.
"To be or not to be in monetary union: A synthesis,"
308, Banque de France.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1990.
"Saving, investment, government finance and the current account: The Dutch experience,"
1990-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990. "Savings, Investment, Government Finance and the Current Account: The Dutch Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Saving, Investment, Government Finance And The Current Account: The Dutch Experience," Papers 9049, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994.
"The price approach to financial integration: Decomposing European money market interest rate differentials,"
1994-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "The Price Approach to Financial Integration: Decomposing European Money Market Interest Rate Differentials," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73026, Tilburg University.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Lemmen, J.J.G., 1994. "The catching up of European money markets: The degree vs. the speed of integration," Discussion Paper 1994-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.