Unions, wages and employment : Tests based on U.K. firm-level data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Croix, David, 1994. " Wage Interdependence through Decentralized Bargaining," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 371-403, December.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A., 1989.
"The Wage Curve,"
Papers, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics
340, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995. "The Wage Curve," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, December.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1990. " The Wage Curve," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 215-35.
- Ana MarÃa Sabater & Joaquina Laffarga, 2004. "Comportamiento Diario Del Mercado Continuo EspaÃ±ol Ante Un Evento Laboral: Un Analisis Empirico," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2004-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.