The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- DREZE, Jacques H. & MODIGLIANI, Franco, . "The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)," CORE Discussion Papers RP -416, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. S. Andersen, 1986. "Keynesian and Classical Unemployment: Evidence from the Current Cycl e," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 223-236, Jul-Sep.
- AndrÃ©s Solimano, 1985. "Efectos de una DevaluaciÃ³n sobre el Producto, la Balanza Comercial y el Empleo: Un Modelo para el Caso Chileno," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de EconomÃa, Instituto de EconomÃa. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile., Instituto de EconomÃa. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile., vol. 22(67), pages 357-372.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1985. "Sur lâ€™analyse macroÃ©conomique du chÃ´mage," L'ActualitÃ© Economique, SociÃ©tÃ© Canadienne de Science Economique, SociÃ©tÃ© Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 147-170, juin.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "A Model of Endogenous Union Density and Membership," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 1999-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
- S. ErbaÅŸ & Chera Sayers, 2001. "Can a Shorter Workweek Induce Higher Employment? Mandatory Reductions in the Workweek and Employment Subsidies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 485-509, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.