The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- DREZE, Jacques H. & MODIGLIANI, Franco, . "The trade-off between real wages and employment in an open economy (Belgium)," CORE Discussion Papers RP -416, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "A Model of Endogenous Union Density and Membership," Working papers 1999-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- S. Erbaş & Chera Sayers, 2001. "Can a Shorter Workweek Induce Higher Employment? Mandatory Reductions in the Workweek and Employment Subsidies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 485-509, August.
- P. S. Andersen, 1986. "Keynesian and Classical Unemployment: Evidence from the Current Cycl e," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 223-236, Jul-Sep.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1985. "Sur l’analyse macroéconomique du chômage," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 147-170, juin.
- Andrés Solimano, 1985. "Efectos de una Devaluación sobre el Producto, la Balanza Comercial y el Empleo: Un Modelo para el Caso Chileno," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 22(67), pages 357-372.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.