Estimating the canonical disequilibrium model : Asymptotic theory and finite sample properties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouneau-Sion, Frederic & Torres, Olivier, 2006. "MMC techniques for limited dependent variables models: Implementation by the branch-and-bound algorithm," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 479-512, August.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Clare Kelly & Gauthier Lanot, 2002.
"Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods,"
- Kelly, Clare & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 112, Royal Economic Society.
- Kelly, Clare & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns Over Pay Periods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 656, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Clare Kelly & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/14, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Swanson, Norman R., 1997.
"An introduction to stochastic unit-root processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 35-62, September.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2006.
"Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jes�s Fern�ndez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ram�rez, 2007. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1059-1087.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000849, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan Francisco, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 5513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Fall, Alsim, 2009.
"La spéculation contribue- t- elle à expliquer la dynamique des prix des produits alimentaires au Sénégal ?
[Does speculation explain food prices movements in Senegal?]," MPRA Paper 54880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Mihoubi, F., 1996. "Dynamique et hétérogénéité de l’emploi en déséquilibre," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(2), pages 113-148, juin.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.