Limiting power of unit-root tests in time-series regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanchez, Ismael, 1998. "Testing for Unit Roots with Prediction Errors," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8pc6n1j8, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Elliott, Graham & Muller, Ulrich K., 2006. "Minimizing the impact of the initial condition on testing for unit roots," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 285-310.
- Shintani, Mototsugu, 2001.
"A simple cointegrating rank test without vector autoregression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 337-362, December.
- Mototsugu Shintani, 2000. "A Simple Cointegrating Rank Test Without Vector Autoregression," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0044, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2005. "On the inconsistency of the unrestricted estimator of the information matrix near a unit root," Discussion Papers 06/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Patrick Marsh, . "Saddlepoint Approximations for Optimal Unit Root Tests," Discussion Papers 09/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2000.
"Testing for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process with a time trend,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 177-198, March.
- H. Lütkepohl & P. Saikkonen, 1997. "Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a VAR Process with a Time Trend," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,79, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kleiber, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2004. "Finite sample of the Durbin-Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,15, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Ye Cai & Mototsugu Shintani, 2005. "On the Long-Run Variance Ratio Test for a Unit Root," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0506, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.