Transformations in stochastic DEA models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuben Elan & Verma Bharat Bhushan & Bhat Ramesh, . "Hospital Efficiency: An Empirical Analysis of District and Grant-in-Aid Hospitals in Gujarat," IIMA Working Papers WP2001-07-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tim J. Coelli, 1995.
"Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 219-245, December.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1995. "Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(03), December.
- Coelli, T. J., 1995. "Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148798, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Papadas, Christos T. & Dahl, Dale C., 1991. "Technical Efficiency And Farm Size: A Non-Parametric Frontier Analysis," Staff Papers 13679, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gong, Linguo & Sun, Bruce, 1998. "Measuring production with random inputs and outputs using DEA and certainty equivalent," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 62-74, November.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Felthoven, Ronald G. & de O. Torres, Marcelo, 2010. "Productive performance in fisheries: modeling, measurement, and management," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Semple, John, 1997. "Constrained games for evaluating organizational performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 103-112, January.
- Li, Susan X., 1998. "Stochastic models and variable returns to scales in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 532-548, February.
- Gong, Linguo & Sun, Bruce, 1995. "Efficiency measurement of production operations under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 55-66, April.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram & Nair, Anand, 2006. "Vendor performance with supply risk: A chance-constrained DEA approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 212-222, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.