An analysis of tests for regression coefficient stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Chien-Fu & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1995.
"Testing Parameter Constancy in Linear Models against Stochastic Stationary Parameters,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
54, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lin, Chien-Fu Jeff & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999. "Testing parameter constancy in linear models against stochastic stationary parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 193-213, June.
- T. Teräsvirta & C. Lin, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy In Linear Models Against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Philip A. Shively, 2001. "Trend-stationary GNP: evidence from a new exact pointwise most powerful invariant unit root test," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 537-551.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2004. "Smooth ‘inverted-V-shaped’ & smooth ‘N-shaped’ pollution-income paths," Working Papers 0405, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paye, Bradley S. & Timmermann, Allan, 2006. "Instability of return prediction models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 274-315, June.
- Elliott, Graham & Mueller, Ulrich K., 2004. "Optimally Testing General Breaking Processes in Linear Time Series Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt58n33447, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Berg, Nathan, 2004. "No-decision classification: an alternative to testing for statistical significance," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 631-650, November.
- Shively, Philip A., 2000. "Stationary time-varying risk premia in forward foreign exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 273-288, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.