A simplified approach to M-estimation with application to two-stage estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takahiro Hoshino & Hiroshi Kurata & Kazuo Shigemasu, 2006. "A Propensity Score Adjustment for Multiple Group Structural Equation Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 691-712, December.
- Magee, L. & Robb, A. L. & Burbidge, J. B., 1998. "On the use of sampling weights when estimating regression models with survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 251-271, June.
- Krishnakumar, J. & Ronchetti, E., 1997. "Robust estimators for simultaneous equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 295-314, June.
- Xiaodi Xie, 1997. "Children and female labour supply behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1303-1310.
- Christophe Muller & Tae-Hwan Kim, 2005. "Two-Stage Huber Estimation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Newman, John L. & Lavy, Victor & Salomon, Raoul & de Vreyer, Philippe, 1990. "Firms'responses to relative price changes in Cote d'Ivoire : the implications for export subsidies and devaluations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 550, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1992. "Food security and health security : explaining the levels of nutrition in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 865, The World Bank.
- Newman, John L. & Lavy, Victor & de Vreyer, Philippe, 1995. "Export and output supply functions with endogenous domestic prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 119-141, February.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Chattin, Peter & Banerjee, Aniruddha, 1989. "Market Structure And The Dynamics Of Retail Food Prices," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Franco Peracchi, 1988. "Robust M-Estimators," UCLA Economics Working Papers 477, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Takahiro Hoshino, 2007. "Doubly Robust-Type Estimation for Covariate Adjustment in Latent Variable Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 535-549, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.