A comment on consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Ransom, 1985. "A Comment on Consumer Demand Systems with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," Working Papers 572, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Christopher G. & Dong, Diansheng & Blayney, Donald P. & Yen, Steven T. & Stillman, Richard, 2012. "U.S. Fluid Milk Demand: A Disaggregated Approach," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(1).
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2008. "Estimating high-dimensional demand systems in the presence of many binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 384-395, December.
- Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald P. & Dong, Diansheng & Yen, Steven T. & Johnson, Rachel J., 2011. "Will Changing Demographics Affect U.S. Cheese Demand?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(02), May.
- Andrew Tan & Steven Yen & Rodolfo Nayga, 2009. "The Demand for Vices in Malaysia: An Ethnic Comparison Using Household Expenditure Data," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(4), pages 367-382, December.
- Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M., 2003. "Estimation of a Censored AIDS Model: A Simulated Amemiya-Tobin Approach," Research Bulletins 122113, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Yen, Steven T. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Davis, Christopher G., 2008. "Consumer knowledge and meat consumption at home and away from home," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 631-639, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.