Semiparametric analysis of binary response from response-based samples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heckman, James J. & Todd, Petra E., 2009.
"A Note on Adapting Propensity Score Matching and Selection Models to Choice Based Samples,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Petra E. Todd, 2009. "A note on adapting propensity score matching and selection models to choice based samples," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(s1), pages S230-S234, 01.
- James J. Heckman & Petra E. Todd, 2009. "A Note on Adapting Propensity Score Matching and Selection Models to Choice Based Samples," NBER Working Papers 15179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2006.
"Ex Ante Evaluation of Social Programs,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
06-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Treatment-Based Sampling," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.