Gorman and Musgrave are dual : An Antipodean theorem on public goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ted Bergstrom & David Lam, . "The Effect of Cohort Sizes on Marriage Markets in Twentieth Century Sweden," Papers _029, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009.
"Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities and Bargaining Solutions,"
Department Discussion Papers
0903, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Gugl, Elisabeth & Leroux, Justin, 2011. "Share the gain, share the pain? Almost transferable utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 133-143.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities, and Bargaining Solutions," Cahiers de recherche 0938, CIRPEE.
- Elisabeth Gugl, 2007. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities, and Bargaining Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions," Cahiers de recherche 09-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Ponczek, Vladimir, 2011.
"Income and bargaining effects on education and health in Brazil,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 242-253, March.
- Vladimir Ponczek, 2007. "Income And Bargaining Effects On Education And Health In Brazil," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 128, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011.
"Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces11.02, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 0. "Is utility transferable? a revealed preference analysis," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Demuynck, T. & Rock, B. de, 2011. "Is Utility Transferable? A Revealed Preference Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eduardo Ley, 1996.
"Optimal Provision of Public Goods with Altruistic Individuals,"
9607001, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2001.
- Ley, Eduardo, 1997. "Optimal provision of public goods with altruistic individuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 23-27, January.
- Fraser, Clive D., 2000. "When Is Efficiency Separable from Distribution in the Provision of Club Goods?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 204-221, February.
- Andrew D. Foster, 1995. "Analysis of Household Behavior when Households Choose Their Members: Marriage-Market Selection and Human Capital Allocations in Rural Bangladesh," Home Pages _078, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jared Carbone & V. Kerry Smith, 2010. "Valuing ecosystem services in general equilibrium," Working Papers 2010-05, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 17 Mar 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.