Efficient GMM estimation of weak AR processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 75 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- BROZE, Laurence & FRANCQ, Christian & ZAKOIAN, Jean-Michel, 2000.
"Non redundancy of high order moment conditions for efficient GMM estimation of weak AR processes,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Broze, Laurence & Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2001. "Non-redundancy of high order moment conditions for efficient GMM estimation of weak AR processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 317-322, June.
- Kenneth West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2009.
"Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 441-467.
- Kenneth D. West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- West,K.D. & Wong,K.-F. & Anatolyev,S., 2001. "Instrumental variables estimation of heteroskedastic linear models using all lags of instruments," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kenneth D. West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments," NBER Working Papers 13134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Yangseon & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter, 1999. "Efficient GMM and MD estimation of autoregressive models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 265-270, March.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1985. "A method for calculating bounds on the asymptotic covariance matrices of generalized method of moments estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 203-238.
- Breusch, Trevor & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter & Wyhowski, Donald, 1999. "Redundancy of moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 89-111, July.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007.
"Optimal Instruments In Time Series: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 143-173, 02.
- Todd Prono, 2006. "GARCH-based identification of triangular systems with an application to the CAPM: still living with the roll critique," Working Papers 07-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Todd Prono, 2008. "GARCH-based identification and estimation of triangular systems," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Todd, Prono, 2009. "GARCH-Based Identification and Estimation of Triangular Systems," MPRA Paper 20032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morris A. Davis & Robert F. Martin, 2005. "Housing, house prices, and the equity premium puzzle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.