A national accounting system for worker flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kock, Udo, 1998. "Constructing labour market flows for the Netherlands using macro data from social security provisions : 1970-1995," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2006.
"A model of job and worker flows,"
358, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- L. Broersma & Frank A.G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2003.
"A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-088/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lourens Broersma & Frank A. G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2006. "A cointegration model for search equilibrium wage formation," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 235-254, November.
- Broersma, Lourens & Butter, Frank A.G. den & Kock, Udo, 2003. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," IMF Working Papers 04/92, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2003088 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haas, Anette & Rothe, Thomas, 2005. "Labour market dynamics from a regional perspective : the multi-account system," IAB Discussion Paper 200507, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kock, Udo, 2001. "Institutions, incentives and social policy in the 'Dutch model'," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Butter, Frank A.G. den & Jongen, Egbert L.W. & Kock Udo, 2001. "Labor supply shocks and unemployment persistence," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- F.A.G. den Butter & M. van Dijk, 1997. "The Pace of Structural Change, Cyclical Shocks and Unemployment Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-053/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.