A note on a property of maximal sets and choice in the absence of universal comparability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 51 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "Common ordering extensions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/593, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1997. "Choosing among maximals," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Suzumura, Kotaro & Xu, Yongsheng, 2003.
"On constrained dual recoverability theorems,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2002. "On the continuous analogue of the Szpilrajn Theorem I," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-134, March.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2011. "Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities for binary relations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves, 2003.
"Efficient and non-deteriorating choice,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2009. "Acyclic social welfare," MPRA Paper 13687, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.