Partial parameter consistency in a misspecified structural change model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 49 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tai-leung Chong, Terence, 1999. "Asymptotic distribution of the sup-Wald statistic under specification errors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 421-430, December.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2001. "The New Econometrics of Structural Change: Dating Breaks in U.S. Labour Productivity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 117-128, Fall.
- M. Matilla-Garcia & P. Perez & B. Sanz, 2006. "Testing for parameter stability: the Spanish consumption function," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 445-448.
- Cheong, Siew Ann & Fornia, Robert Paulo & Lee, Gladys Hui Ting & Kok, Jun Liang & Yim, Woei Shyr & Xu, Danny Yuan & Zhang, Yiting, 2012. "The Japanese economy in crises: A time series segmentation study," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(5), pages 1-81.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2009.
"Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1227, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2013. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts, and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 892-927, November.
- Kejriwal , M. & Lopez, C., 2011. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," Working papers 334, Banque de France.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2010. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in PerCapita Output: A Robust Evaluation," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2010-02, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Lopez, Claude, 2010. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," MPRA Paper 25204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terence Chong, 2001. "Estimating the locations and number of change points by the sample-splitting method," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 53-79, January.
- Jouini, Jamel & Boutahar, Mohamed, 2005. "Evidence on structural changes in U.S. time series," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 391-422, May.
- Rituparna Kar & Nityananda Sarkar, 2006. "Mean and volatility dynamics of Indian rupee/US dollar exchange rate series: an empirical investigation," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 41-69, March.
- Toledo, Wilfredo, 2010.
"Algunos métodos para modelar tendencias y su aplicación a las series de empleo sectorial en Puerto Rico
[Different Techniques of Modelling Trend and its applications to Puerto Rico Sectoral Emplo," MPRA Paper 26871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Wohar, Mark E., 2011. "Breaking Trends and the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis: A Further Investigation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Philip Marey & Arnaud Dupuy, 2004. "Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor: Reconciling Accelerated SBTC with the Productivity Slowdown," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 118, Econometric Society.
- Cheong, Siew Ann & Fornia, Robert Paulo & Lee, Gladys Hui Ting & Kok, Jun Liang & Yim, Woei Shyr & Xu, Danny Yuan & Zhang, Yiting, 2011. "The Japanese economy in crises: A time series segmentation study," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.