Optimal population size and endogenous growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 41 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Santanu, 2005.
"Capital utilization, economic growth and convergence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2124, December.
- Santanu Chatterjee, 2003. "Capital Utilization, Economic Growth and Convergence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 41, Society for Computational Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Revisiting the optimal population size problem under endogenous growth: minimal utility level and finite lives," Working Papers halshs-00599084, HAL.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Zuber, Stephane, 2012.
"Escaping the Repugnant Conclusion: Rank-discounted Utilitarianism with Variable Population,"
23/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Zuber, Stéphane, 0. "Escaping the repugnant conclusion: rank-discounted utilitarianism with variable population," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2012. "Escaping the Repugnant Conclusion: Rank-Discounted Utilitarianism with Variable Population," CESifo Working Paper Series 3958, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & B. MARTINEZ & J. R. RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2011.
"Growth vs. level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2011039, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Boucekkine, R. & Martínez, B. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R., 2013. "Growth vs. level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 312-334.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & Ramon Ruiz-Tamarit, 2011. "Growth vs level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms," Working Papers halshs-00632888, HAL.
- Marsiglio, Simone & La Torre, Davide, 2012. "Population dynamics and utilitarian criteria in the Lucas–Uzawa Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1197-1204.
- Simone Marsiglio & Davide La Torre, 2012. "A note on demographic shocks in a multi-sector growth model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2293-2299.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2010.
"Life span and the problem of optimal population size,"
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Giorgio FABBRI & Fausto GOZZI, 2011. "Life span and the problem of optimal population size," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chong K. Yip & Junxi, Zhang, 1996.
"Population Growth and Economic Growth: A Reconsideration,"
Departmental Working Papers
_074, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Yip, Chong K. & Zhang, Junxi, 1996. "Population growth and economic growth: A reconsideration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 319-324, September.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Raouf Boucekkiney & Fausto Gozzi, 2012.
"Egalitarism Under Population Change: the Role of Growth and Lifetime Span,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism under Population Change: The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," Working Papers halshs-00793188, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism under Population Change. The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," AMSE Working Papers 1211, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri, 2013. "Assessing Parfit’s Repugnant Conclusion within a canonical endogenous growth set-up," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 751-767, April.
- Marsiglio, Simone, 2011. "On the relationship between population change and sustainable development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 353-364, December.
- Boikos, Spyridon & Bucci, Alberto & Stengos, Thanasis, 2013.
"Non-monotonicity of fertility in human capital accumulation and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 44-59.
- Spyridon Boikos & Alberto Bucci & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "Non-Monotonicity of Fertility in Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1213, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jon D. Harford, 2000. "The Long-Run Impact on Population and Income of Open Access to Land in a Model with Parental Altruism," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 419-429, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.