Temporal risk aversion, intertemporal substitution and Keynesian propensities to consume
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilgili, Faik, 2006. "Random walk, excess smoothness or excess sensitivity? Evidence from literature and an application for Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 24086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2010.
- Langlais, Eric, 1995. "A measure of the sensitivity of saving to interest rate uncertainty with non-expected preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 325-330, June.
- Dan Protopopescu, 2007. "Improving the Risk Concept: A Revision of Arrow-Pratt Theory in the Context of Controlled Dynamic Stochastic Environments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 727.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 03 Dec 2009.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & van der Ploeg, Federick & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Is growth bad for the environment? Pollution, abatement, and endogenous growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1151, The World Bank.
- Hauenschild, Nils & Stahlecker, Peter, 2001. "Precautionary saving and fuzzy information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 107-114, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.