The KPSS stationarity test as a unit root test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 38 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008.
"A Powerful Tuning Parameter Free Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis,"
1175, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten, 2008. "A Powerful Tuning Parameter Free Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis," Working Papers 08-05, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Pranab Sen, 2009. "A robust version of the KPSS test based on ranks," Working Papers 20090701, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2009.
"A Powerful Test Of The Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based On A Tuning Parameter Free Statistic,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1515-1544, December.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "A Powerful Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based on a Tuning Parameter Free Statistic," CREATES Research Papers 2008-36, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "A Powerful Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based on a Tuning Parameter Free Statistic," Working Papers 1185, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- de Jong, Robert M. & Schmidt, Peter, 2002. "Spurious logarithms and the KPSS statistic," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Lee, Hyung S. & Amsler, Christine, 1997. "Consistency of the KPSS unit root test against fractionally integrated alternative," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 151-160, August.
- Su, Jen-Je & Amsler, Christine & Schmidt, Peter, 2012. "A note on the size of the KPSS unit root test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 697-699.
- Hubert Strauß, 2002. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis of Aggregate Exports: Empirical Evidence for the United States, Canada, and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1101, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.