The KPSS stationarity test as a unit root test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 38 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Pranab Sen, 2009. "A robust version of the KPSS test based on ranks," Working Papers 20090701, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008.
"A Powerful Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based on a Tuning Parameter Free Statistic,"
1185, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2009. "A Powerful Test Of The Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based On A Tuning Parameter Free Statistic," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1515-1544, December.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "A Powerful Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based on a Tuning Parameter Free Statistic," CREATES Research Papers 2008-36, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- de Jong, Robert M. & Schmidt, Peter, 2002. "Spurious logarithms and the KPSS statistic," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Hubert Strauß, 2002. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis of Aggregate Exports: Empirical Evidence for the United States, Canada, and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1101, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Su, Jen-Je & Amsler, Christine & Schmidt, Peter, 2012. "A note on the size of the KPSS unit root test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 697-699.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008.
"A Powerful Tuning Parameter Free Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis,"
1175, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten, 2008. "A Powerful Tuning Parameter Free Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis," Working Papers 08-05, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Lee, Hyung S. & Amsler, Christine, 1997. "Consistency of the KPSS unit root test against fractionally integrated alternative," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 151-160, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.