The discrete bid first auction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 31 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigorieva Elena & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Müller Rudolf & Vermeulen Dries, 2009.
"Fraction auctions: the tradeoff between effciency and running time,"
045, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Grigorieva, Elena & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Müller, Rudolf & Vermeulen, Dries, 2012. "Fraction auctions: The tradeoff between efficiency and running time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 577-587.
- Grigorieva Elena & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Müller Rudolf & Vermeulen Dries, 2009. "Fraction auctions: the tradeoff between effciency and running time," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Richard Cox, 2005.
"Bid Increments in Second-Price Sealed Bid Auctions,"
- Richard Cox, 2005. "Bid Increments in Second-Price Sealed Bid Auctions," Microeconomics 0503007, EconWPA.
- Liad Blumrosen & Michal Feldman, 2005. "Implementation with a Bounded Action Space," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000930, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alcalde, Jose & Dahm, Matthias, 2010.
"On the Complete Information First--Price Auction and its Intuitive Solution,"
22306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Alcalde & Matthias Dahm, 2011. "On The Complete Information First-Price Auction And Its Intuitive Solution," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 353-361.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2008. "The Complete Information First. Price Auction or the Importance of Being Indivisible," Working Papers 2072/13264, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- JOUNEAU-SION, Frédéric & TORRES, Olivier, 2000. "Auctions with discrete increments: a structural econometric approach based on dominated strategies," CORE Discussion Papers 2000046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Galavotti, Stefano, 2009. "Bilateral trade with apositional traders," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 172-188, September.
- Liad Blumrosen & Michal Feldman, 2005. "Implementation with a Bounded Action Space," Discussion Paper Series dp412, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.