A note on union-non-union benefit differentials and size of establishment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 30 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002.
"Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fip:fedfap:2000-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2012. "Recent Longitudinal Evidence of Size and Union Threat Effects across Genders," IZA Discussion Papers 6779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Changhui Kang, 2003. "Union Wage Effect: New Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Departmental Working Papers wp0302, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.