The measurement of inequality by components of income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 2 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank A. Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009.
"Inequality Decompositions ?A Reconciliation,"
117, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Frank A Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2009. "Inequality Decomposition - A Reconciliation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 100, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Ken Tabata & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2008. "Technological progress, income inequality, and fertility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Eric G. Moore & Michael A. Pacey, 2002. "Changing Income Inequality and Immigration in Canada 1980-1995," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 85, McMaster University.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013.
"Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54, 03.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013. "Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price trends and income inequalities: will Sub-Saharan-Africa reduce the gap?," MPRA Paper 45196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acar, Sevil & Dogruel, Fatma, 2012. "Sources of inequality in selected MENA countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 276-285.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & SATO, Yasuhiro, 2006. "Labor market integration and migration: impacts on skill formation and the wage structure," CORE Discussion Papers 2006001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot, 2011. "Wage inequality in the Netherlands: Evidence, trends and explanations," CPB Discussion Paper 186, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Eric G. Moore & Michael A. Pacey, 2003. "Changing Income Inequality and Immigration in Canada, 19801995," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, March.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard M.S. Van Praag, 2002.
"Income Satisfaction Inequality and its Causes,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2003. "Income Satisfaction Inequality and its Causes," IZA Discussion Papers 854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard M. S. van Praag, 2003. "Income Satisfaction Inequality and Its Causes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 367, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Cowell, 2005. "Theil, Inequality Indices and Decomposition," Working Papers 01, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Frank Cowell & Carlo V. Fiorio, 2010. "GINI DP 4: Inequality Decompositions," GINI Discussion Papers 4, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2012.
"Ecological Footprint Inequality: A methodological review and some results,"
XREAP2012-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2012.
- Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2012. "Ecological Footprint Inequality: A methodological review and some results," Working Papers 2072/203168, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Juan Antonio Duro, 2003. "Factor decomposition of spatial income inequality: a revision," Working Papers wpdea0302, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Beblo, Miriam & Knaus, Thomas, 2000. "Measuring Income Inequality in Euroland," IRISS Working Paper Series 2000-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.