A test for spatial autocorrelation in seemingly unrelated regressions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 28 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quentin FRÈRE & Hakim HAMMADOU & Sonia PATY, 2011.
"The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2011026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Quentin Frère & Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty, 2011. "The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 77(2), pages 87-104.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2004.
"Evaluating the temporal and the spatial heterogeneity of the European convergence process, 1980-1999,"
- Julie LE GALLO (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Sandy DALL’ERBA (REAL, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), 2004. "Evaluating the Temporal and the Spatial Heterogeneity of the European Convergence Process, 1980-1999," Cahiers du GRES 2004-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Todd Landman & T. Huw Edwards & Tulio Antonio-Cravo & David Kernohan, 2011. "Human Rights: The Effect of Neighbouring Countries," Discussion Paper Series 2011_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2011.
- Christ, Julian P., 2009.
"The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks,"
Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere
31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," FZID Discussion Papers 14-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Figueiredo, Adriano Marcos Rodrigues & Bonjour, Sandra Cristina de Moura & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Helfand, Steven M., 2011. "Spatial analysis of agricultural supply response in the Brazilian Center-West," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15.
- Julie Le Gallo & Yiannis Kamarianakis, 2011. "The Evolution of Regional Productivity Disparities in the European Union from 1975 to 2002: A Combination of Shift-Share and Spatial Econometrics," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 123-139.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.