The unique perfect equilibrium of an n-person bargaining game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 28 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Duozhe, 2010. "A multilateral telephone bargaining game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 43-45, July.
- Simon Hug & Tobias Schulz, 2007. "Referendums in the EU’s constitution building process," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 177-218, June.
- Suh, Sang-Chul & Wen, Quan, 2006.
"Multi-agent bilateral bargaining and the Nash bargaining solution,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-73, February.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining and the Nash Bargaining Solution," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0306, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Carraro, Carlo & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2007.
"Modelling Negotiated Decision Making: A Multilateral, Multiple Issues, Non-Cooperative Bargaining Model with Uncertainty,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Carraro & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2007. "Modelling Negotiated Decision Making: a Multilateral, Multiple Issues, Non-Cooperative Bargaining Model with Uncertainty," Working Papers 2007_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007. "Modelling Negotiated Decision Making: a Multilateral, Multiple Issues, Non-Cooperative Bargaining Model with Uncertainty," Working Papers 2007.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hannu Vartiainen & Klaus Kultti, 2007.
"Multilateral Non-Cooperative Bargaining in a General Utility Space,"
19, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Vartiainen, 2010. "Multilateral non-cooperative bargaining in a general utility space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 677-689, October.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2009. "A multi-agent bilateral bargaining model with endogenous protocol," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 203-226, August.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2002. "Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 177-209, October.
- Corchon, Luis & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1992.
"On the Non-Cooperative Foundations of Cooperative Bargaining,"
18461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Ritzberger, Klaus, . "On the Non-Cooperative Foundations of Cooperative Bargaining," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4330, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 1992. "On the non-cooperative foundations of cooperative bargaining," Working Papers. Serie AD 1992-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2006.
"Advances in Negotiation Theory: Bargaining, Coalitions and Fairness,"
2006_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carraro, Carlo & Marchiori, Carmen & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2005. "Advances in negotiation theory : bargaining, coalitions, and fairness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3642, The World Bank.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2005. "Advances in Negotiation Theory: Bargaining, Coalitions and Fairness," Working Papers 2005.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2009. "Bi-sourcing in the global economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 215-222, April.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Daniel Cardona-Coll, 2003. "Bargaining and Strategic Demand Commitment," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 357-374, June.
- Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "An n-person Rubinstein bargaining game," Working Papers 2005:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Imai, Haruo & Salonen, Hannu, 2000. "The representative Nash solution for two-sided bargaining problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 349-365, May.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Xiao Luo, 2008. "Delay in a bargaining game with contracts," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 339-353, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.