Wald tests of common factor restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 22 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp, Gordon C. R., 2001.
"Invariance and the Wald test,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 209-217, September.
- Gordon Kemp, 2000. "Invariance and the Wald Test," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 526, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Goerlich Gisbert, 1992. "Un test alternativo de la hipÃ³tesis de sustituciÃ³n intertemporal del trabajo," Investigaciones Economicas, FundaciÃ³n SEPI, FundaciÃ³n SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 259-280, May.
- Goh, Kim-Leng & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Modified Wald tests for non-linear restrictions: A cautionary tale," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 133-138, November.
- Borowczyk-Martins, Daniel & Jolivet, GrÃ©gory & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2011.
"Accounting For Endogenous Search Behavior in Matching Function Estimation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
8471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borowczyk-Martins, Daniel & Jolivet, Grégory & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2011. "Accounting For Endogenous Search Behavior in Matching Function Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 5807, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Godfrey, L. G. & Veall, M. R., 1998. "Bootstrap-based critical values for tests of common factor restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-5, April.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Gregory Jolivet & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2013.
"Accounting For Endogeneity in Matching Function Estimation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(3), pages 440-451, July.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Gregory Jolivet & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2012. "Code and data files for "Accounting For Endogeneity in Matching Function Estimation"," Computer Codes 11-211, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.