Does GNP have a unit root?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 22 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Candelon & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2004.
"Fractional integration and business cycle features,"
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 343-359, 05.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Bertrand Candelon, 2004. "Fractional Integration and Business Cycles Features," Faculty Working Papers 09/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Gil-Alaña, Luis A., 2001. "Fractional integration and business cycle features," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,46, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, 1989.
"The Sources and Nature of Long-term Memory in the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
2951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, 1991. "The sources and nature of long-term memory in the business cycle," Working Paper 9116, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, . "The Sources and Nature of Long-Term Memory in the Business Cycle," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 05-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, . "The Sources and Nature of Long-Term Memory in the Business Cycle," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 5-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie Chinn, 1995.
"Further investigation of the uncertain unit root in GNP,"
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D, 1997. "Further Investigation of the Uncertain Unit Root in GNP," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 68-73, January.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn, 1996. "Further Investigation of the Uncertain Unit Root in GNP," NBER Technical Working Papers 0206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth D. West, 1989.
"On the Interpretation of Near Random-Walk Behavior in GNP,"
NBER Working Papers
2364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- West, Kenneth D, 1988. "On the Interpretation of Near Random-walk Behavior in GNP," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 202-09, March.
- Gil-Alana, L. A. & Robinson, P. M., 1997. "Testing of unit root and other nonstationary hypotheses in macroeconomic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 241-268, October.
- Diebold & Senhadji, .
"Deterministic vs. Stochastic Trend in U.S. GNP, Yet Again,"
_054, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Abdelhak S. Senhadji, 1996. "Deterministic vs. Stochastic Trend in U.S. GNP, Yet Again," NBER Working Papers 5481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Luis Gil-Alana, 2004. "Modelling the US real GNP with fractionally integrated techniques," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 873-879.
- K. Suresh & Aviral Tiwari, 2013. "Are Shocks to Real Output Permanent or Transitory? Evidence from a Panel of “Asean” Per Capita GDP Data," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 149-157, October.
- Newbold, Paul & Leybourne, Stephen & Wohar, Mark E., 2001. "Trend-stationarity, difference-stationarity, or neither: further diagnostic tests with an application to U.S. Real GNP, 1875-1993," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 85-102.
- Paresh Narayan, 2008. "Is Asian per capita GDP panel stationary?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 439-449, June.
- Aviral Tiwari & Amrit Chaudhari & K. Suresh, 2012. "Are Asian Per Capita GDP Stationary? Evidence from First and Second Generation Panel Unit Root Tests," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 3-11, September.
- Diego Romero-Ávila, 2012. "Multiple trend shifts and unit roots in US state income levels: implications for long-run growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 641-661, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.