Obtaining any Wald statistic you want
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helen Popper, 1995. "Term premia comovement in German, Japanese, and U.S. domestic markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Goh, Kim-Leng & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Modified Wald tests for non-linear restrictions: A cautionary tale," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 133-138, November.
- Lu, Zeng-Hua & King, Maxwell L., 2004. "A Wald-type test of quadratic parametric restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 359-364, June.
- Alessandra Canepa & Raymond O'Brien, 2000. "The Size and Power of Bootstrap Tests for Linear Restrictions in Misspecified Cointegrating Relationships," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1807, Econometric Society.
- Gordon Kemp, 2000.
"Invariance and the Wald Test,"
Economics Discussion Papers
526, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Alexander, W. Robert J. & Hansen, Paul & Owen, P. Dorian, 1996. "Inference on productivity differentials in multi-sector models of economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 315-325, December.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2005.
"Do expected future marginal costs drive inflation dynamics?,"
204, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sbordone, Argia M., 2005. "Do expected future marginal costs drive inflation dynamics?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1183-1197, September.
- Marcel G. Dagenais, 1992. "Pièges et limitations de l'analyse micro-économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 1-9.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:62:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989.
"Estimating Market Structure and Tax Incidence: The Japanese Television Market,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 225-39, March.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "Estimating market structure and tax incidence: the Japanese television market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8769c17g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon, 2000. "Invariant Tests Based on M-Estimators, Estimating Functions and the Generalized Method of Moments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1420, Econometric Society.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Numerical Performance," Econometrics 9602009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1996.
- Pasi Holm & Elina Somervuori, 1997. "Structural Unemployment in Finland," Discussion Papers 136, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Naorayex K Dastoor, 2008. "A simple explanation for the non-invariance of a Wald statistic to a reformulation of a null hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(62), pages 1-10.
- Dastoor, Naorayex, 2009. "The perceived framework of a classical statistic: Is the non-invariance of a Wald statistic much ado about null thing?," Working Papers 2009-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Albers, C.J. & Critchley, F. & Gower, J.C., 2011. "Applications of quadratic minimisation problems in statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 714-722, March.
- Francisco J. Goerlich Gisbert, 1992. "Un test alternativo de la hipótesis de sustitución intertemporal del trabajo," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 259-280, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.